Thursday, August 27, 2009

Praying for Faith


Please pray for my niece Faith. She was stung by a string ray a few days ago at the beach and got a high fever not long after. She has been in the hospital for the past few days. They found that she has pneumonia and she's not been able to keep up her oxygen levels on her own. She has been such a good sport this whole time but she is getting super frustrated and is ready to go home. Please pray for her oxygen levels to go up enough for her to be able to come home to be back with her brothers and sisters.



4 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

Sweet little Faith... poor thing. Praying :)

Panko said...

Its the least I can do!! I love her name...it says it all.
Dee

Heather said...

I've been praying for her....I hope she gets better soon! Poor little girl! :(

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Congrats on the new baby boy, what a cute way to tell your hubby. Been praying for Faith, met her last week when Bridget came by my work to get boxes, what a cutie, I told her she had the most beautiful eyes.....I pray she gets better soon. bridget and I are in the same "home" situation...it sucks....have a wonderful weekend and again congrats!