Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Family Vacation

In just 7 short days we will be packing up our car and headed for a much needed mini vacation to beautiful Pebble Beach. I've been wanting to take Johnny up there so bad for over 6 years now. My uncle that passed away used to live there. It is such an amazing beautiful place to visit. I can't wait to show Johnny around. We are going to eat at one of my uncle's favorite places to eat up there called Rosine's. Stay tuned for some beautiful pictures. (no I'm not talking about me) haha



8 comments:

Nicholle said...

How beautiful! Where is it at?

Brianna said...

It's up near Monterey about 6 hours up North.

Lesley said...

I just love it up there! One of these days I'll get Trav up there too. Wait... how big is your room?

Loni's World said...

YAY
have fun!

Shannon Hartz said...

Oh Bobby and I spent some time up there - kid free when I was pregnant with Briley - we LOVED it. It's sooo beautiful. I highly recomend visiting The Lodge at Pebble Beach for dinner then sitting out by the fire pits at sunset. There's a bagpiper that comes around and plays, and the deer are all over the beach and greens that are right there. Have fun:)

Simply Blessed said...

Oooo I'm jealous! Where are you staying? It's GORGEOUS!! Oh and btw.... either leave late at night or super early in the am so you don't have a horrid drive with a fussy baby :) Learn from my mistake LOL xoxo

Brianna said...

Krystyn: Johnny got us a room at the Hyatt up there through his work. Oh I know I already tried to figure out our plan to avoid the fussiness at all possible so we are gonna try and leave early :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Brianna me and chris just were up there last week. I had no idea California was so beautiful once you leave So Cal.. Have Fun!!!!! Jen