Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last night we took Aven to a pumpkin patch near our house. We thought about doing the big huge pumpkin patch at Cal Poly like we did last year but since I pretty much can only waddle around for a few minutes without being in pain we thought we'd keep it a little more simple. It was cool though we were the only ones at the whole patch. ha

Aven was excited and confused. So many pumpkins to chose from.

Hmm Daddy I think this one looks good...what do you think?? Maybe you can put me on top and see if this is the one I like.

Yeah, I think this one might be be too big for me Dad.

I think these ones are more my size.

This one looks good!




Dad, do you need help pushing these to the car?


7 comments:

Jacci said...

his mohawk is seriously to die for. what a little studmuffin you have!! :)

Bridget said...

Did you ride in the wagon? fun!

debbie said...

The pictures are great. I need to get some for my empty frames. Ha Ha. I need to get some from Bridget too. Aven is so cute! He is growing up too fast.

Nicholle said...

He is adorable. Getting to be such a big boy!

Simply Blessed said...

When did our babies get so grown up!?!? He is such a little stud muffin :) And you look gorgeous. Where are you hiding that baby girl!?

The Kelly Fam said...

You don't even look preggo. Aven is such a cutie. I think he liked the pumpkins.

Loni's World said...

How cute!