Friday, January 18, 2008

Hannah Montan uh???

Uh...if you would have told me 5 years ago that I would be driving to Vegas 5 months pregnant to see a 14 yr old girl that sings and makes girls of all ages cry and scream at the thought of her, I would have told you that you were crazy...instead I'm the crazy one. We are taking my neice Faith tomorrow to see Hannah Montana and we are even sporting Hannah Montana shirts. I can see it now. I'm gonna win a big jackpot and get on the news wearing that shirt. I guess it's time I face it and become the dorky Mother I'd never thought I'd be. :)

Faith better realize when she gets older how much her Aunt loves her cause I don't think I could do it for any other kid then her or my own.

I know it will be a good time. I will post pictures later for everyone to laugh at.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

far cry from the last time you were in vegas!