Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weight a minute...

Well I had my Dr. appointment yesterday and Johnny was able to get off to come with me which was the first time so I was really excited , until I realized that he was going to be right there when the took my weight. So I started thinking of the lightest clothes I had to put on just in case. So anyway, we get to the appointment and I make him wait around the corner while she weights me in. I know I've gained weight but my boots I was wearing weight 2lbs. (I know that cause I weighed them before I left :))So, after she weighted me I was relieved he didn't have to see it. Boy was I wrong! The nurse came in the room and right away says, "oh, looks like you gained 5lbs this month." I immediately said, "no only 3, my boots weight 2." Then out loud she tells me just in case It wasn't burned in my memory when the told me the first time repeats my weight from last time then this time. So much for trying to be slick and not have him know my weight!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

and you think thats embarrassing!thats only the beginning just wait till you poop on the delivery table ...lol p.s. remember the doctors scales are a little off. i least that is what I tell myself