Wednesday, January 9, 2008

How I know I'm getting old.

I know that I am getting older these days when the stupidest things excite me. Ever since being pregnant I really don't like leaving the house for some reason. Johnny has been out of town for a week so last night I decided it would be a great oppurtunity to learn how to crochet. Not sure why just thought it would be cool to learn to make a baby blanket or little clothes. As I was on youtube looking for videos to teach me when the door bell rang, it was UPS. My tea had finally arrived! I even let out a big YES!! I realized soon after how sad that was that my life before I got pregnant when Johnny was gone would probably have been a nice dinner and a few drinks with some friends and maybe some shopping.. Now, it's a night of crocheting and drinking tea. WATCH OUT!

By the way I gave up after 30 minutes of trying to crotchet I threw in the towel. I know I am pretty good when it comes to arts and crafts but I have no idea how people can do this. If anyone knows how to crotchet and feels like teaching me. Your welcomed to come over for a wild night of tea drinking :)

No comments: