Monday, March 2, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures

I took some pictures of one of my friends. I will keep her name anonymous. I know how it is when you take maternity pictures and you feel like a beached whale and everyone else seems to think you are cute. I think she looks amazing being pregnant but will keep her face out of these for her sake. I kept trying to convince her that she HAD to take some pictures of her belly before the baby was born and she wasn't to thrilled about it but I told her that she will appreciate it later. Here are a few of the shots from this weekend.





5 comments:

Shannon Hartz said...

Absolutly beautiful:) Did you take this pics?!?! They are great:)

Brianna said...

Yes I took them. Still practicing but I thought they look cute. Having a good model is always a plus :)

Nicholle said...

You did such a good job! I am supposed to take some pictures of my friend soon as well. I am a little nervous! These turned out really good. You GO GIRL!

Lesley said...

So Pretty! Excellent work!

Josh and Tiff said...

What GORGEOUS pics! You did an excellent job! I don't know why you all feel like "beached whales" when you're pregnant. I think pregnant women are BEAUTIFUL! I always stare when I see a big tummy! :) I can't wait until I am preggers!!!!