Monday, March 2, 2009

Un-Slumber Party

Friday night my sister invited me over to Faith's un slumber party. All the girls came dressed in their pj's and brought their favorite stuffed animal. I was more than happy to go an help out and plus it's the first party I've been to wear I get to wear my pajamas. It was perfect cause that's pretty much what I wear all the time anyway :) The hard part was trying to find some pajamas that didn't have holes and spit up or other baby bodily fluids on them and to try and find something that wasn't my husbands. I finally found a presentable pajama outfit and headed up to Bridget's house.

When I got there almost all the girls were there and Bridget was busy burning making pizza for all the girls. haha


Here is a picture of all 15 girls at the party.
We made them all root beer floats and ice cream sundaes

The girls got to make their own lotion or rings.

Here is my niece Chalice's reaction to finding out we were all gonna play freeze dance.

All the girls dancing.
We played a game called "sleeping beauty" we would pick one girl to lay down to be sleeping beauty and the other girls would have to say funny stuff to get her to laugh.

Bridget of course had to sneak a try in and be sleeping beauty. I'm the one who made her laugh calling her Heidi Klum with her new bangs. :)

I think I really need to get out more. I was laughing harder than any of the girls at the party. haha
Bridget, Faith, Chalice & I decided to have a little photo shoot after all the girls left.

The party was a total hit and all the girls had a blast. It was actually nice to have a little break and have some fun with the family. I don't know how entertaining 15 crazy little girls would be a break for anyone but it was :)

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Thank you for everything! Your invited to the actual sleepover next time haha! Funny pictures:)

Nicholle said...

You are so sweet for joining in on the fun. It really does look like fun though! When you are a mom those are the things that excite you I guess.

Loni's World said...

You guys are too funny.
I love it.
I think I need to go back and pretend to be in elemetary school so I can do all this fun stuff again, LOL do you think I can pass for a 5th or 6th grader haha

Lesley said...

Looks like you ladies really had a fantastic time! (and the little girls look like they were having fun too!)And you look like you're about to EXPLODE in your laughter pic! That's SO awesome! Good times!

Aimie said...

That is too cute! Becca had so much fun with you guys! You are a great sister to do that for Bridget! Are you going to do a sleepover too? Really? You girls are amazing!!