Thursday, December 17, 2009

33 Weeks

And looking like I'm gonna explode. Thanks to Courtney for these PJ's that I practically live in now they are so comfy.

Week 33

You're large, but you most definitely don't feel in charge, since the baby seems to be completely taking over your body...up several times a night to go to the bathroom? It's all just practice for getting up in the wee hours for feedings, changings and general fussiness. The one difference: Cuddling that babe in your arms for a feeding is way better than heaving yourself to the bathroom for the sixth time—in the dark.

What You're Thinking:

"Isn't there anywhere you could stand besides on my bladder, baby?"

Getting closer and closer. Can't wait to meet our little girl!

3 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

You look SO amazing!! FINALLY I can see a little belly :)I agree... way better to be up and feed than to pee 109887287 times a night! You're SO close! I cannot wait to meet her!!

Courtney said...

I love our matching jammies I practically live in mine too:)

Nicholle said...

I can't believe your sweet girl is due so soon. You look amazing and not big AT ALL. Lucky girl. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is going good. Let me have your address. I want to send you something :) xoxo
nmachee@gmail.com