Thursday, December 6, 2007

Feeling Guilty

I went to the mall today on my lunch break and drove around a couple times trying to find a spot. I saw one spot open that was the expectant mother parking. I was thinking to myself well I'm not really that pregnant, I probably shouldn't park there cause I'm sure there is a mother around here that is WAY more pregnant than me. I probably should park further cause I sure could use the exercise. I drove around once again and still didn't find another spot. I finally looked around and zoomed into the expectant mother spot feeling super guilty. I got out and was totally trying to make it look like I was further along then I really am. My sister and I parked there a few weeks ago and I guess cause I had a partner in crime I didn't feel as guilty but today was different. I felt like everyone was looking at me when I got out of the car. I'm pretty sure no one even cared or noticed me parking there. I don't know why I feel so bad I am expecting... I may as well take advantage of it right??

1 comment:

Julie said...

Take advantage of it now cause when you aren't pregnant anymore you are going to miss being able to parking up front..