Thursday, May 28, 2009

If you didn't notice

If you didn't happen to get the wordless Wednesday clue and almost miss the clue like my husband did, I am pregnant. Yep that's right you heard me. We are having another little baby. I've been told why would I announce it so early when I'm only 4weeks. Well I will tell you why :) I am the kind of person who wears my heart on my sleeve and I know that whatever happens with this new baby it is in Gods hands. You never know at any age what may or may not happen to your child. I have had friends that have lost babies at an early stage in their pregnancy and even some at the time of birth. I understand why some people would want to wait and everyone has different ways of doing things. I just have chosen to tell people because I am beyond excited. This little thing growing inside me is our child and will always be our child. Why would I not want to share this good news with all the people I love?

My first appointment will be June 24t so I will update more info then.

Thank you to everyone who has called or send messages saying congratulations.

7 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Yay... I can't keep it a secret either :) and honestly I don't see why you should have to!

Loni's World said...

Awesome news!
I am with you on that I would be WAY to excited to hold it in.

I agree with your reason :)

shalay said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Janene said...

I don't know you. . .but I've followed your sister's blog for a while now. Congratulations--I have the same mentality you do--it's in God's hands, and it's such a blessing--so you should share it with those around you!! I just went to my first appt. today and saw my little baby growing. I'm 11 weeks, and it was thrilling!!! Best of luck to you. . .prayers!

Bridget said...

ohhh that's what the shirt meant. I thought it was just a hand me down from one of my kids...Us try and keep a secret NEVER:) We don't know how...Remember were daughter to mom and grandma haha...

Kristen Beqari said...

Yea! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys - what a blessing!
Here's to a Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.....and thanks for that recipe so long ago, I never thanked you..it was delicious!

God Bless!

Marie