Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Yesterday was Father's Day as most of you know. I was beyond tired and didn't feel like even getting out of bed. I felt really bad cause I know this was Johnny's 1st Father's Day and I wanted it to be special for him. He finally made me feel so bad talked me into getting up and making him breakfast so I ran to the store and made his favorite... S.O.S. (crap on a shingle) I got Johnny a flag for the front of the house that he's been wanting except he decided to go buy himself one on Saturday so I had to break the news to him and tell him that I bought him one too....go figure. Anyway all in all I think it was a good day. He definitely deserved alot more then I was able to do for him but I think he knows how much I appreciate him and all he does for this family. I think carrying another baby for him is the best gift you can give.


All the Father's and the kids!

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are already giving him the best gift, you're growing his new little baby and next year he will have 2 special reasons to celebrate Father's Day :) Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Holly said...

What a cute Father's Day photo! :)

Courtney said...

Awww Avens big smile too cute! Next year Johnny wil be double fisting it and I'm not talking about holding 2 beers;)

Simply Blessed said...

How cute!!!!!

debbie said...

You have been blessed with two special men in your life. Johnny is a great Dad and wonderful husband. Glad to know my daughter is well taken care of. I can't wait to see how the Lord will bless you as your family continues to grow. Love you all. Mom