Friday, June 26, 2009

Having your cake and eating it and bathing in it too!

I wanted to take a few pictures of Aven so I could have displayed at his party. Boy what a mess we made. He had so much fun.

At first he was a little hesitant. I don't think he likes making a mess just like his Dad.

Mom...What the heck is this stuff on my hands! Get it off now!!

He finally realized that he could eat it and I think not sure if he liked it to much at first.

Then he started throwing it everywhere.

Ok, this might not be so bad after all :)


And the final aftermath. I'm pretty sure I'll be finding cake stuck places I didn't know it could hide for the next few months. haha

10 comments:

debbie said...

oh my, that is too funny. he is so stinking cute. did johnny clean the mess? can't believe he is a year old. happy birthday baby boy

Bridget said...

hahahahahah!!!!!!!!! so cute!!! I love the b and w with the blue eyes and hat. I can't wait for you to take these of finn. We are all ready to party at your 1st bday today little Aven. Your cousins are up early working on your present now:)

Heather said...

So cute! I hope you have a fun 1st Birthday Aven...I can't wait to see pictures from the party :)

Simply Blessed said...

Ahhh he is SO cute!!! Can't wait to see him today!!

Jen said...

Cute idea! My Daughter Brynn turns one on July 6th and I have been making a slideshow for her party. Music and all! I am so impressed with my work:) Haha

Loni's World said...

THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!
I love those photos ha-ha What a character.
Too Cute!
Have a Happy Birthday Aven :)

Courtney said...

He was sooooo funny too at the party doing his cake...a lil intimidated by the 30 people starring at him but finally dug in! The party turned out so cute Mrs. Mama Cowgirl and the food was YUMMY!!!!

Kristen Beqari said...

Awe... Those turned out really good!
When are you going to have your photography website up? I need to take some maternity pics before this belly gets too scary :o)

Brianna said...

Kadi: I'm still working on getting the site up hopefully it will be soon. I will totally do pictures for you if you'd like. You'll have to post some pictures of your belly :)

ktarbell43 said...

Happy Birthday Aven!