Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank God for my husband!

I have been so beat lately and have had no energy to do anything. My husband has really been such a lifesaver to me. He has basically took over with the planning of Aven's party and is ordering all the food. Last night he came home from work and took over. He made dinner and cleaned up the mess, and even put Aven to bed. He is always such a big help but since I've been so run down he has really been a HUGE help.

Every morning he wakes up and makes Aven his bottle and changes his diaper while I am still sawing logs in bed. :) Thank you Johnny for all your help! Just think you only have to do this for another 7 months. ha jk

4 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

What a great Daddy :)

Heather said...

Aww...what a sweet hubby :)

Courtney said...

He's a keeper!

Bridget said...

way to go Johnny!