Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I thought I would start thankful Thursday since it's getting close to Thanksgiving and instead of dwelling on the bad things that are going on, I'd rather focus on the stuff I have to be thankful for.

1. I am thankful that I am able to stay home and work and be with my son and can kiss or hug him whenever I want. I know alot of moms who have to leave there little ones everyday and I can't imagine how hard that is.

2. I am thankful that I have a beautiful home and a somewhere to lay my head at night. There are alot of people right now who have either lost their home in the recent fires or who are losing it for other financial reasons.

3. I am thankful that I get to go visit my Grandma after work and Aven gets to see his great grandma. Oh how I miss my great grandma. I treasure the moments that I get to spend with my grand parents.

4. I am thankful that my husband still has a job and is still managing to do well even though the market is doing so bad.

5. I am thankful that today I get to breathe fresh air instead of smoke filled air.

6. I am thankful for all my friends and family that love me. I am thankful that they call me when they need to talk cause they know I will be there for them...(Courtney) I know if I need them for anything they would all drop everything to help me out.

7. I am thankful that my husband is going to watch Aven on Saturday so I can have a few hours with my friend to enjoy eating one meal in peace and able to finally get a pedicure. I feel sorry for the lady that has to try and get the 10 coats of polish that have accumulated over the past 5 months off my feet.

8. I am thankful that I can afford to go see my chiropractor tonight and thankful that I found him. He has helped out so much!

9. I am thankful to the mother who came up with Baby Einstein, she has allowed me at least 25-30 minutes of free time so I can actually take a shower and brush my teeth during the day.

10. I am thankful for my husband.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I am thankful that I get to leave my little ones everyday and spend time with adults that don’t ask “why” repeatedly. I am thankful for the teachers that deal with my hellions 5 days a week because it gives me the opportunity to laugh uncontrollably! And I am thankful that my friend is as much of a loser as I am and posted another blog to keep both her and me entertained! THANK YOU! :)