Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did. Ate way to much but that's what your supposed to do on Thanksgiving I just seem to do it every other day also. Here are a few pictures.

Brenda decided to go around and take pictures of the whole family wearing Landen's Indian hat. Farrah and Landen were sleeping so we missed them :(

Aven

Grandma
Grandpa


Brenda

Scott


Joe
Justin

Aunt Cheryl

Faith

Austin

Finley

Bridget

Yours Truly

Mom (and me in the back) ha

Dad



Johnny








2 comments:

Bridget said...

your were so fancy with your creme brule (sp?) and all :) I have a cute pic of u and faith making it. The only picture that's missing is oprah! LOL smack that!

Courtney said...

TOO FUNNY! Brenda did a great job capturing everyones personalities:) What is Scott wearing???