Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring cleaning, of the eyebrows.

My husband decided he was going to do a little manscaping this morning. He called me upstairs and asked if I could shave his hair line in the back but when I was standing behind him he just kept laughing. I asked him, "what do you keep laughing at?" He then turned around and showed me what he had done. I guess the clip slipped off and left him looking a cholita. All he's missing is the sharpie.


As you might be able to tell from his eyes in this picture he wasn't to thrilled when I asked to take a picture of the damage for my blog. ha I will probably be getting up early tomorrow morning to pull out some tricks so he can show up to work tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

OMGEEEEEEEE HAHAHA!!!! Just cause he lives in Chino now deosnt mean he's gotta sharpie his brows!!!!! So Funny!

Simply Blessed said...

Oh my gosh this is hilarious. Poor guy! hahaha....

Bridget said...

LOL!!!!!! Justin's gonna tease him forever about this!

Loni's World said...

Omg that is tooooo funny! Well you are from the IE so he might fit in if you do sharpie. LOL too bad it wasnt closer to halloween, then he could really go as a Chola!

I have to show this to my brother, he just asked me yesterday how he should fix his wild eyebrows. I can show him THIS is one thing to AVOID. haha