Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Venture

Well I have finally decided to start my own little side business. I love taking pictures, always have. I've been doing alot of different pictures lately so my husband has been bugging me to actually try making a little extra money doing it. He is someone who will just go for it and jump in feet first. Me on the other hand I take a little longer and make sure this is something I should be doing or I lack the confidence and take a little longer to make a decision. I took his advice this week and I picked a name and bought the domain name and should have the actual site up soon. I'm still new to all this but I am excited to get started and learn more.

Here is the link to the future site. I will update later when I finally get the site up and running.

6 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

Yay how exciting!! Can't wait to see it and all of your work. You're great at pictures!

Jo Jo said...

Hey Brianna,
If you want to get experience and learn from a great photographer, let me know. Pam is always looking for extra "shooters" to go with her on photo shoots. I can always mention you. You won't get paid but it may just be good for the experience.

Nicholle said...

I have thought to do the same many times in my head. I know you will do great. Good Luck and I can't wait to see everything.

Anonymous said...

About time!!

Loni's World said...

Awesome! That is a really cute name too. :) Good luck :)

Jen said...

I think that's a great idea. You take great pics!