Monday, December 8, 2008

December 7th, 2006

Yesterday was 2 years ago when Johnny proposed to me in Kauai. Man time sure does fly. Seems like it was only yesterday. Now we have been married for over a year and have a beautiful 5 month old baby boy.

Here are a few pictures from our trip. Johnny didn't ask me till the very end of our trip. He kept trying to do it at the perfect moment and I kept ruining it. oops. I think he finally said forget it, I'm gonna ask her in her bikini in front of a whole bunch of people and get back at her for ruining my oppurtunities. haha

This was right after he asked me. Yes it is in black and white to cover up my smeared makeup and bad hair.



Yeah he finally asked me! He on the other hand doesn't appear to be as excited. "what have I done?" haha

This was one of the nights he was going to ask me and our friend Ann took this picture. I was to scared to go through these dark bushes to the top of this cliff. He was mad I didn't want to go up there so he stomped his way back to the room. So Ann and I hung out and went in the jacuzzi. I couldn't figure out why he got so upset I didn't want to go up there. Now I know :)





3 comments:

Bridget said...

I love that picture of you in the water and Johnny scratching his head like he's just ruined his life. I still remember me screaming on the phone!

Laurie said...

congrats Brianna...here's to you and Johnny and many years to come!

debbie said...

He is probably scratching his head because he knows that you come as a package deal. He gets to be part of this crazy family. He is just overwhelmed with joy. Ha-Ha.