Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

So I'm pretty sure I didn't post thankful Thursday last week cause apparently I was so thankful for Thanksgiving food that I didn't even bother to post. So here is this weeks thankful Thursday.


1. I am thankful that my husband comes home tonight from Hawaii.

2. I am thankful for Michelle to allow me to have blackmail on my son for the rest of his life. (she gave me a whole bunch of costumes that she used to try on her daughters) So that means only more torturing ahead and funny pictures to come.



3. I am thankful that I get to go out with all the girls tonight. (Mom, Sisters & Grandma)

4. I am thankful that my Dad gets to watch Aven ALONE tonight. I ate a whole bowl of chili today so he will be nice and gassed up so he is a good boy for Grandpa :) JK

5. I am thankful that my mom loves me enough to come this week and clean my house that I seem to never have time to do the way I want. My house will be nice and clean when my husband comes home. Love you Mom!

6. I am thankful that I am almost done with all of my Christmas shopping.

7. I am thankful that it is almost Friday. This week seemed to go so slow.

8. I am thankful that I have a healthy child.

9. I am thankful that that healthy child finally took his nap today :)

10. I am thankful for all of you that care to read my blog.

So what are you guys all thankful for today??

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the Lobster Baby!!! So cute, maybe you should keep him that outfit while your dad babysits! I am thankful to have a friend like you:) Love Ya

Lesley said...

I'm thankful that I have a friend who appreciates the fine art of torture & blackmail! It's always a wise idea to have a little "insurance" tucked away.

debbie said...

I am thankful that I have such a precious daughter and that she and her wonderful husband gave us such a beautiful grandson. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to see them any time I want and that I am still physically able to clean, and enjoy doing it. I love You very much my precious daughter. Love, Mom

Laurie said...

Brianna,
I live close to you, do you think your Mom would want to come over and clean my house also! :)

Brianna said...

Laurie: Hey she just might :)

Bridget said...

I am thankful that even though you have a baby now you still find time to be my personal secretary and therepist!