Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that we finally have some sun today. I was kinda getting sick of the rain.

2. I am thankful that I got a nice hot shower this morning and Aven didn't cry the whole time.

3. I am thankful that I get to see my friend Courtney twice this week. Usually it's like once a month if were lucky. Thank you Courtney for doing my hair. I no longer look like Shakira.

4. I am thankful that I get to see alot of my close friends tomorrow and what better way to do it than with a cookie party. Friends and dessert...what could be better??

5. I am thankful that I found the Christmas gift my mom got me about 5-6 years ago for a massage. I was even more thankful to find out that it doesn't expire. I need to get one sooo bad.

6. I am thankful that I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.

What is everyone else thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I'm thankful I had a chance to post today! Damn work!

Courtney said...

You better change that twice this week to three times!!! Wooooo Whooooo! We are so gonna win tomrw:) Domesticated Divas! Blondes do it better, NOT if the ovens not on!!! HAHA