Friday, December 26, 2008

I survived

I made it through my first Christmas Eve Party being the host and I survived. Boy do I have a much greater appreciation for my Mom & Grandma for all the years they've thrown the parties. We all had a great time. Santa (my Dad) even stopped by after dinner. I think Johnny and I will be eating left over Ham till next Christmas. Here are some pictures from Aven's First Christmas and our First Christmas in our new house.


Austin trying not to laugh cause he knows it's not the REAL Santa

Landen trying to convince Santa that he's been a good boy all year. Sorry Landen that is Papa and he knows what you've been up to!

Aven enjoying his back rub from Papa P


Opening up his gifts



Kid's Dinner Table

Adult Dinner Table


1 comment:

Bridget said...

I enjoyed relaxing for a change, It was nice seeing you stressed for once. I vote Christmas eve at your house from now! I retired last year!