Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here is my thankful Thursday list this week. Although I have to say all day yesterday I kept thinking it was Thursday and wasn't so thankful to find out I was wrong and today is not Friday. Oh well :)


1. I am thankful that the Dave and Busters machines that is supposed to show you what your future kids might look like were wrong. Although I don't know how they figured out how my husbands mother used to cut his hair when he was little, because this is dead on. I wont even post what the girl version looks like. I was actually kinda scared when we took this a few years ago thinking if our poor kid comes out like this, am I gonna still think my kid is cute??






2. I am thankful that we got to spend some time with my parents last night for dinner. Even though Aven decided to explode out of his diaper at dinner. I was just thankful that he enjoyed sitting in it while I got to eat. haha

3. I am thankful that I am about to be a Aunt for the 8th time sometime tonight or tomorrow and Aven will have another cousin.

4. I am thankful that Aven had a good night sleep last night and only woke up twice.

5. I am thankful there is only 14 days left till Christmas.....wait 14 days!?!?!? Oh great I better get all my stuff done.

6. I'm thankful I can multi task. Pumping and typing. I guess I'd better close the blinds before I scare the neighbor.

7. I am thankful that I at least got 7 things I'm thankful for before Aven woke up.


What is everyone thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I am thankful that you did not post the picture of OUR kid from Dave & Busters morph-machine! That kid did not miss one branch on it's fall from the ugly tree! (HA)

ktarbell43 said...

I am thankful that my husband loves tedious work. He spent his night addressing and stuffing all 150 of our Christmas cards. I am thankful that my child is healthy and that I get to stay home with him. I am thankful that I am not suffering from morning sickness this Christmas. I am thankful for blogs that serve as my mindless entertainment.

debbie said...

I am thankful that I have such amazing kids and grandkids. I am thankful you invited us to dinner and we were able to enjoy your company as well. I am thankful for this time of year, that we get to show others how much we love them, and that we get to remember what the true meaning of the season is,
that God loves us so much He gave us the greatest gift at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianna..
I am Cindy's ex FAV sil...
so now I am following you... feel free to follow me...