Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wish you were here.

So I get a text message last night when I was in Target. My husband is so sweet and decided to send me a picture from his room. You know I feel so bad for him that he has to go on these trips. I mean who would even want to stay in a room with a view like this?? (if you don't get my sense of humor, this is me being sarcastic) Does he really think I want to see this?!?! Here honey, I am relaxing staring at this sunset while you are trying to get some shopping done with a screaming child with gas. I love you to!!


So I decided to send him a picture back. Don't worry Aven and I are having fun in the sun to.





3 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

hahaha you are so funny

Bridget said...

what's worse is he will come back with a tan and you will still be butt white jk.

Lesley said...

At least he had the decency to leave out the hawt Hawaiian chick in the bikini! You're just not looking at the big picture! (hahaha)