Saturday, January 31, 2009

7 month old Drama KING

Yesterday my sister Bridget and I got together to do Aven's 7 month pictures and Finley's 6 month pictures. They are exactly 30 days apart so we try to do it every month on the 30th and get them together. Well almost every time my son screams the entire time (imagine that). We started out pretty good then he took a face plant in the grass and then it was all down hill from there. He wanted me to hold him the entire time. Thank god precious Finley just sits there like a little princess the whole time, while my son throws a total fit and is so mad he is drooling all over himself. So needless to say here is the pictures from our photo shoot. I love my baby boy but at this rate he will be an only child and I think that is what he is trying to do :)

Started out good...
Finley....so sweet.

Only shot I got of him not screaming his head off together.

Oh thank god mommy picked me up


Notice the grass particles on his shirt..

more crying....

more crying....look at the drool. Finley is thinking, "is he done yet?"

and more crying......

Thank god there is only 28 days next month so maybe we won't have to deal with this again :) Maybe by 9 months he will be a good baby...I'm not gonna hold my breath. haha

6 comments:

Bridget said...

everytime I see that picture of himself gaging makes me lol...Hey, he's got the looks you can't have it all:)
Thanks for coming over, it was fun..for me at least:)
And thanks Michelle for the adorable dress:)

Loni's World said...

LOL I love Finley's face in that last one! HA-Ha "Can you get him under control"

He is so funny! Poor thing!
He'll get better! Plus he has too I think you need more kids or at least a girl!!!! Lol

debbie said...

Thanks for making nannie smile, these are precious! He just likes being held, kinda like his mommy was. Even when you could talk you would say "hold you, mommy hold you." He wants to hold you. Ha-Ha

Anonymous said...

My sister's baby and mine are 31 days apart and hers is a perfect angel while Kendall is a little more high maintanence! So I can relate!!!

Lesley said...

OMG, I love Finley’s seduction pose (2nd pic down 3 from the left)! And I’m sorry… but even when he’s cranky & drooly the camera still loves that boy! HA! So cute!

Simply Blessed said...

He is JUST like Kyndall. But sooo adorable still!!!