Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

What a long week this has been as a single mom. I have to give credit to all the single moms out there that have to do it all by yourself. I would not be good at it.

1. I am thankful that after 9 loooong days my husband has returned home.

2. I am thankful that he came home alone and didn't bring speedo boy with him j/k. If you don't get it, see the post a few down.

3. I am thankful that I got to hang out with my parents almost every night this week, I think they were starting to become worried that I might move back in.

4. I am thankful that on Monday when I had no sleep my mom came over and cleaned my whole house for me once again. I was going to just tell Johnny I did it all myself but didn't want to not give my mom the credit.

5. I am thankful that I get to go on a mission with Courtney tonight. We get paid to go hang out and go to dinner. What can be better than that?

6. I am thankful that I didn't rip off my car door when I was backing out of the garage the other day. I forgot that the back door was still open and stopped about 2 seconds before I did some major damage. That's bad that in about a week period of time I've almost ruined my car twice. (It's gonna start looking like Seth's old truck) :)

7. I am thankful that Courtney is doing my hair on Saturday so I don't look like this anymore.

8. Last but not least I am thankful that it's almost Friday which means that I am one day closer to a night out to myself. (oh yeah honey, can you babysit Saturday?)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am thankful I am doing your too, I am going to be a lil embarrassed going in public tonight with you looking like that...wait JK you will fit in perfect for our mission!

Bridget said...

real funny isn't that me?

Loni's World said...

You have been TAGGED! Head over to my page and check out what I have in store for you.