Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday


i've never posted the not me Monday. But I thought I would do it since I seemed to have alot of these not me moments this week.

1. Not me....I did not lose my cool today at work and hang up on a customer that yelled at me. I would have remained calm. I did not have to tell everyone at work that I needed a break and get up and leave for a half our to keep my sanity...no, not me.

2. I did not walk downstairs and cry to my husband about it. He was looking at me like, "who is this lady?"

3. Not me, I would never try to do the splits on Saturday. I guess I was trying to show my sister up. Click here to see what I'm talking about. I would never do that. I would never want to be so sore 2 days later that I can barely walk.

4. Not me, I would not forget to bring my son a change of clothes when I leave. Cause if he decided to poop all over I would make sure I had something for him to change into. I would never allow my son to ride home in just a diaper would I?

5. Not me, I did not post that picture of me with short hair. the one that used to haunt me up until about a year ago. I think that might be the one of very few pictures of me with short hair I didn't destroy.

6. Not me, I didn't stay in my pajamas all day cause it was so busy at work today. Thank god for my coworkers that I work from home. Right Travis??

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Just quit! Then we can hang out!

Loni's World said...

LOL at Bridget "hang out" does she have a hidden message? :)

What do you get to do at home??????
Not fair! I want to work at home.
:)

My goal is to be a professional Mommy with the occasional paycheck! :p