Thursday, January 29, 2009

This might be my last post

I'm starting my kick boxing again tonight cause I decided something needs to be done. I can't use the "I just had a baby excuse anymore" He's 7 months old tomorrow and the excuse has run out. My sister Bridget said after they are 6 months we can't use that anymore. So I am warning all of you that this might be my last post. Last time I started I couldn't walk for 3-4 days. The most physical thing I've done in that past year was attempting to see if I could still do the splits (we all know that didn't turn out as planned) and probably using my hands to mix Christmas cookies. So, if you don't hear from me tomorrow you know where I'm at. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good luck with the baby weight! I started working out a couple weeks ago and am hoping to shed my baby weight too. I was expecting my baby to come out weighing 50 lbs. but that didn't happen:(