Monday, January 5, 2009

You really shouldn't have....no really

Last night our friends Sommer and Tyler came over for a little bit. We were all sitting downstairs when Johnny got up and said, "You guys wait right here I have a gift for you Tyler." I'm thinking "oh great, what could this be." I knew my the smirk on his face this was going to be an interesting one. Then I saw him appear around the corner...boy was I right.


My first thought was why on earth would he be giving him that? My second thought was where in the heck do you even find something like that. (He is from Indiana so who knows) My third thought was how in the heck did he have that upstairs for a few days and me not notice it. I figured he must have had it in the laundry room. I would have never found it there. hahaha

The funny part about this was that Tyler was really looking for one of these and was so happy. After they high fived each other and Tyler told him it was the best gift he's received in a LONG time (poor guy) Johnny proceeded to then put the antlers on top of his head and chase our dogs around. I had to apologize to my friend Sommer about 50 times for my husband as she is going to now have to hang this beautiful piece of art in her game room.

Is this man really my husband??

7 comments:

Loni's World said...

AWWW I thought for sure it was going to be the toilet! lol
that would have been so funny.

I love gifting animal carcasses to all my friends dont you?

Now come one, if Sommer would have said hold on be right back i have something for you... then came back with The "clothes hanger rack" from Mervyn's you wouldnt be excited?haha (they are going out of business so you never know)

GUYS ARE WEIRD! Case closed.

Brianna said...

That would have been funny if it was the toilet seat. That didn't even cross my mind and I'm not sure why. It wouldn't suprise me. haha

Shannon Hartz said...

Well, at least you didn't get stuck hanging those things in your house... poor Sommer

shalay said...

Haha, that's hilarious because it's not going in MY house. I wouldn't be too happy if I was that guy's wife though! Guys are so crazy. My husband still thinks it would be cool to have movie posters on the walls. Never happening!

Courtney said...

Yeah what the heck is Somer thinking let that thing in her house??? Must be for the "guys" room haha...soooo funny

Simply Blessed said...

SO hilarious!! I wonder what they will get him for his birthday?? Pay back can be a scary thing! You may end up with a moose head over your fire place or a huge stuffef grizzly bear in the corner! haha...

Lesley said...

Seems like your hubby needs a little attention... He looks "HORNEY!" (hahahahahahahahahahahaha)
I know... it was weak. It's late on Tuesday.