Friday, January 2, 2009

Mama?

So yesterday I kept practicing with Aven all day trying to get him to say Mama. He'd just stare at me and laugh. So last night while I was upstairs on the computer I heard him say it. MAMA! He was downstairs with Johnny and he heard it to. He kept saying it. Of course as soon as I pull my camera out to record he stops. I did get a little snip of him saying it but it wasn't as clear as the other times. I also got some of his loud pitched screaming that can break glass.

8 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Hi :0
Linked to your blog from "A Womb at the Inn(sane)"
Didn't want to be a lurker so I thought I would say hello.
Very cute video of your little one! :)
Shelly and crew

Simply Blessed said...

SO cute!! I turned the volume up and Kyndall heard his voice and turned her head and squealed. I think she wants to see her boyfriend LOL

Brianna said...

Well thank you! Nice to meet you :)

Brianna said...

Krystyn: That is so funny. We already have pre arranged their marriage. :)

Bridget said...

I think he's saying boobie or auntie

Lesley said...

OMG!!! That wasn't Aven... That was TOTALLY you! I heard you! Nice try. (hahaha)

Jen said...

How cute! My daughter will be 6 months on the 6th. Time goes by so fast. She said Dada the other day. Go figure. I'm the one at home with her all day! I just keep telling myself that she is rambling and not calling out for him. haha.

shalay said...

It was nice to meet you at the wedding yesterday. I have to say, it was the first time I ever met someone from the internet! lol. You have an adorable family and nice blog, I am gonna start following! Have a great week!