Sunday, January 11, 2009

Working hard in Paradise

My husband has been gone for almost a week now in Hawaii. After a long day doing our yards in the hot 80 degree sun (btw...how do you get sunburned in mid January???) I get a text message from Ann who works with Johnny. She sent me the lovely picture below. You'd think having your husband in a nice tropical island without his wife you might have to worry about the other beautiful dark hawaiian girls...nope not me. I have to worry about him hanging out with other men in speedos. Thanks Ann for the great pic :)

6 comments:

debbie said...

He looks bored. Who is the guy in the speedos? Maybe it is a guy who is trying to pick up on Johnny. Ha-Ha.

Jo Jo said...

That is awesome! Watch out for speedo man!

Loni's World said...

LOL
I think I saw that speedo guy at Venice beach! haha did you see him in my my post?

GOOD at least he is getting bothered in paradise so it isnt a full vacation. :)

Simply Blessed said...

hahahaha

Lesley said...

Johnny chatting up the old dude! That's SO like him!(Haha) I swear he's looking to be sainted! I just didn’t expect it to be in speedos!

Bridget said...

Ann called and told me this picture was before Johnny stripped down into his own speedo. Anything for a good tan right?