Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that I was in my car when the earthquake hit tonight and not at home like I was last time. (I am such a chicken with earthquakes)

2. I am thankful that my parents were with me in the car driving cause I almost drove off into a dirt field cause the road decided to end. They yelled for me to stop and I swerved at the last minute....Thank god my husband wasn't in the car I would never hear the end of it cause I'm always trying to tell him how he should drive.

3. I am thankful that my neighbors are kind enough to check on me after the earthquake cause they know my husband is out of town.

4. I am thankful that my husband stocked the house full of food for me before he left so I wouldn't have to go to the store while he is gone. Although he did buy me some of that yogurt Activia. I don't know if he was trying to hint I should eat better or that he was trying to sabotage me by making me have to go #2. Either way they both worked.

5. I am thankful that Aven said Dada tonight so my husband doesn't think all I do is try and force the word Mama all day long (even though I do)

6. I am thankful that I got to see alot of my family I don't get to see to often this week, even though I wish the circumstances were different.

7. I am thankful that it's not me that's turning 29 tomorrow and that it's my sister :)

4 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

You always make me laugh. I love it :) I'm a 'bad' driver and always tell Tommy how to drive too :)

Nicholle said...

Your blog is great, and your little boy is so cute. I found you through your sisters blog and you 2 seem so much alike.

ktarbell43 said...

I have never been scared of earthquakes, but that earthquake last night freaked me out. Now that I have Caleb the whole mommy instinct kicked it and I couldn't get to him fast enough (he was in his swing). I'm thankful it wasn't that bad of a quake. We need to get together soon.

Brianna said...

I know there was an earthquake when Aven was a month old and ever since then I am paranoid about them.

Yes we do need to get together soon. Let me know next time you get your hair done at Bridgets and I'll come over. :)