Friday, January 2, 2009

I married a movie star?

I had no idea that I married a movie star until last night. I was going through my pictures for flash back friday. Johnny was making fun of me cause I think he things me doing this is kinda stupid. Which I would have to agree but it's still fun. Anyway, after him making fun of me I decided maybe I should make the flash back friday about him. I came across this picture and instantly new this would be a winner. He assured me that he was MADE to wear this vest by his Dad because his Grandma bought it for him.....SUREEEEEEE!! He looks like he's proud to be wearing that to me.

I had no idea that I married Ricky Schroeder





4 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

hahahahaha HILARIOUS!

Bridget said...

LOL I married Will Ferrel. Justin (Will) thinks blogging is stupid too and rolls his eyes at me when I talk about it. Whatev! Will...

Lesley said...

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Silver_Spoons.html

Laurie said...

Brianna...I'm thinking his Dad is George Lucas and Johnny is Leonardo DiCaprio (but with more attitude)